You can pre-order anywhere that sells books, including:
Indiebound (Allows you to purchase from your local independent bookstore)
About the book
Free-spirited Annie and sophisticated Julia come from two different worlds. Yet, as the daughter of the St. Clairs' housekeeper, Annie grew up in Julia's San Francisco mansion and they forged a bond that only two little girls oblivious to class differences could—until a life-altering betrayal destroyed their friendship. A chance reunion prompts the unlikely duo to open a cupcakery, but when a mysterious saboteur opens up old wounds, they must finally face the truth about their past or risk losing everything.
I am excited that the book is receiving nice early reviews and buzz, including:
* Selection as a Target “Emerging Author” pick
* “Donohue’s sweet debut is a clever exploration of how a West Coast mean girl grows up and gives in to friendship, love, and dozens of delicious cupcakes....[This] culinary romantic thriller will keep readers hungry for more.” — Publisher’s Weekly
* “A little friendship, a little wit and a little mystery make for a charming debut…a sharp little novel featuring the subtle characterizations of two appealingly flawed young women." — Kirkus Reviews
* Translation rights sold in Italy, Germany, Holland, and Poland
* More here: www.megdonohue.com
Thank you for your support! Please continue check my website for upcoming readings in San Francisco, NYC, Philadelphia, and other locations.
Have a book club, store, or bakery you'd like me to visit? Please be in touch!
You can also find me on